Sep 17, 2008

Belief is the ignition key that gets you off the launching pad

I was talking to one of my closest friend last month and what he told me still lingers in my mind...

"There are so many things you never imagined will and can happen to you before but now you are living it right? I have no doubt that you can do whatever you set your heart in doing"

Days after that an ex-colleague (I forgot what our conversation was about) told me..."Ikaw pa kayang-kaya mo yan!"

I'm not losing confidence in myself or something nor was I asking for a motivation but they gave me such encouraging words that sometimes just the thought of it gets me through a tough day. On the other side if I do fail in my attempts it's so comforting to know that I have a supportive husband who sees past my mistake and believes that I can correct that or do better next time.

Most of the time we give up too easily or we don't believe in ourselves enough that we never try. There's no harm in having big dreams it's the thought of getting there makes some people cringe in fear and never indulge in the rocky pursuit.

Cheers! Here's to all my friends who are in pursuit of something, in the crossroads and most of all those who always believe in me and support me all the way. There are some days that I'm just a lucky lucky girl!

No comments: