Jul 6, 2016

Yep! Still a rollercoaster

If I were to be mentally diagnosed right now I am manic-depressive for sure. I was so happy last Monday despite the crazy busy weekend I was surely uplifted with the move to the apartment & the celebration of the kids birthday but obviously the dust haven't settled and bursting my bubble today is when I found out that schools are closed. The problem is we want to move them to a school they are currently assigned to. When the sitter is closed (aka sick) we are troubled to take them to a bus stop closer to the sitter's place (which is where bus picks them up and takes them back). Anyway the painful part is we have no school bus for 2 weeks for late submission of busing information!!Waaaaahh..nobody told us this one! I told the school board then they said...well we are always closed on summer it's always been like that. Ugh! I told her we just migrated so we do not know about this. 

Hooooo....breathe in, breathe out!My gulaaaay!!!
 ...and yes my hair nowadays are as messy as that.Uuuugggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments: