Feb 16, 2017

Conversations with my 5yo

I always love having conversations with my daughters mostly they dominate it by telling long winded stories of the day or something they found amusing. I treasure all of their stories. I love seeing things through their eyes but since their innocence is fleeting so fast I thought I should share some here with my 5 yo and I will update this time & again

****
Feb 14 2017
I bathed her as I wanted to make sure her congested nose gets relieved. After the bath...
Liezl: Mom I love you. I am happy you take care of us. Without you we cannot eat. Daddy needs to learn how to cook before you die right?
Me: Well we really do not know when we will die
Liezl: But you will die when you are 100 years old that's why when you are 99 I will be very sad because on your next birthday you will die.
Me: *eyes popped* LOL
*****
Feb 13 2017
Cooking palabok I asked her to stir the pot.
Liezl: Wow you are cooking spaghetti!
Me: It's palabok not spaghetti
While eating the palabok
Liezl: We are not allowed to bring spaghetti to school
Me: It's palabok not spaghetti
Liezl: (Still oblivious) Don't pack this spaghetti for my lunch ok?

No comments: