Dec 31, 2007

Done with the festivities at home

Thank you God for our safe trip! We are back in KL today reached the house at around 3:30 AM. The flight was smooth and Iaree was like a pro in the plane sleeping beauty & no crying at all!! Di na rin ako masyadong nangalay like the first time. =) Nasanay na...naka-isang episode pa nga kami ni Ryan ng Heroes tapos natulog na ako he continued watching. I love my new travel pillow!

My mind is not functioning well now so expect the random inconsistent thoughts -- considering my vacation hangover & lack of sleep.

I really enjoyed being with Ryan & Iaree all the time ang saya na lagi kmeng magkasama!! I hope mama & Ryan are not having difficulty feeding her from the bottle the entire two weeks she was feeding directly from me.

As I was venting in my previous entry the vacation was not so awesome. It was great but less than what I expected. Thing is I planned so much about this trip and had high hopes that we had a car to drive around to fulfill these plans. Sadly it was not the case when we were there. In fact I felt sooo bad that we only went to visit Ryan's family once. Most of our stay I was sulking. Since I can't bring our baby out without a car and I cant leave her because we dont have stored milk so I didn't bother calling my friends. =( I felt that I will miss them more if I do and I would want to really see them. Sorry my dear friends. Bad I know but maybe, hopefully when I go back with Iaree a little bigger and not as delicate to handle my social life will improve.

On the brighter side of things, EVERYONE was so happy with Iaree!Nakakataba ng puso to see how happy Ryan's parents are with her. =) She's so beautiful daw and very cheerful eh kamukhang kamukha kaya ni Ryan?! I have yet to find out if they will say the same if the baby looks like me baka kse love their own lang sila..hahaha!Joke joke!!My family can't get enough of Iaree as well. They love carrying her around. =) What a relief to my mom... =)It's been a while since may baby in my side of the family alam nyo naman ang tipid namin at ang lalaki ng gap. So Iaree's uncles (Ramm & Angelo) ay elementary pa lng pero pa-bless ng pa-bless kay Iaree hahahaa! Ang kulit!

We also went for her ear piercing and she looks even prettier with her ear pierced!Mas mukha na syang girl. She also have plenty of clothes thanks to the gifts and hardly used hand-me downs. Ang gaganda kaka-aliw!Like what my papa said para akong may baby doll.

Tonight is new year's eve. I'm working but I'm supposed to be preparing the media noche like what I traditionally do back home. Kinakareer ko ang table spread namin habang kinakareer ni mama ang 13 round fruits. =) Reu will be celebrating NY alone in Binan & Dokee in Delpan. =( I look forward to a new year naman next time with the entire family. Next time deadma na sa 28% tax!If we still choose to celebrate Christmas in Pinas that is. Maybe if we do dapat kaya nang mag-commute ni Iaree! Hahahaha!And one more thing ang gastos umuwi ng pasko sa Pinas!!The verdict of our vacation despite the unfulfilled plans it was a blast! Because for me Christmas will always be about the family and being with them and that's what we did..it was a great Christmas eve with my family & fun Christmas day with Ryan's family. It's wasn't grand or anything but Iaree surely made all our Christmas extra extra special!

Happy new year everyone!!!

2 comments:

theworkingmom said...

Hi, Dowa! Joey here :). Nakaalis ka na pala! I kinda expected that you wouldn't be able to meet friends too much coz you now have a baby and you have to adjust to the baby's needs. Di katulad noon na kayong dalawa lang. Hayaan mo, iistorbohin kita if ever napunta kami sa KL (kelan kaya?) . Seems like you had a great time din naman kahit papaano. Have a great year ahead of you!

~dowadee~ said...

Joey!
Happy new year sis!It is sooo true!I realized it's not as easy coming & going as we please like we used to. Please please make sure you disturb us when you visit KL at least dito in sync kme on how to get around the city and yung tamang time to do so. =)

Kisses to your darling Ethan!