Oct 6, 2005

TOXIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My goodness I want to scream!!I'm sooo busy to the nth power and although I'm used to multi-tasking jobs/responsibilities. HR in an academic setting is entirely different.

I have so many kwentos I don't get to finish writing because when I get home I only want to do no-brainer tasks like watching Encantadia at 9pm... playing digital monopoly (na pwedeng ma-cheat), playing zuma in the laptop (hmmm....until the wee hours of the night hehe). I wanted to prepare pa naman a special gift for Ryan for our anniversary. With only a week to go I wonder if I'll have the energy and time to do it. Aaaarrrgghh! I can't wait for our Palawan vacation na muntik pang maging Pearl Farm sa hirap ng booking. Oh and I'm finally a "Mrs" using my new surname at my Mabuhay Miles. hahaha...ang babaw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe good luck you can do it =D

Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

james said...

Wow ang daming nag cocomment dito sa blog mo ha puro plugging! hahahah! kung ako yearly mag post, ikaw semi annual kaya! si resty quarterly na rin! Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!