Jun 13, 2008

At home & sick

I'm at home & I'm sick. I guess I've told the world about that pretty well with my YM status yesterday. Poor baby mommy can't carry her and if only she can sleep without me I would've moved to the other room and slept there. We tried but she really can't fall asleep without breastfeeding. Now she's still deep in slumber I turned the room into an internet cafe...hahaha!I just realized that there are missing pictures in my HD and it's still in Ryan's notebook. Then I started work so I can send to my teammates my candidates CV's para maipila sila for interview...then I'm using my own notebook for leisure while doing so...hahaha!Ryan will be out in a while to take me to the nearby clinic.

Naaliw naman ako sa boss ko na a few months back eh kaaway ko galore. He was already expecting it na magle-leave ako iuwi ko ba naman ang notebook ko na lagi ko naman iniiwan sabi ni Ryan kahapon pag sakay ko sa kotse hahaha!Tapos promise I didn't hear what he was asking this morning when I called in sick..kinakamusta pala nya ung status ng isang position na hawak ko eh sagot ko "I'm having a fever already".Tapos tawa ng tawa..sabi nya "When I ask about the OS position your answer is your having a fever..."Hahahah ok fine natawa din ako then I added yah that's my answer to his question hahahaa! Wala kasi akong candidate naalala ko...hahaha! Ang kulet...haay itong si amo tlga ok sana eh enjoy nga ako sa work ko kung di lng ako naiinis sa kanya minsan errr madalas (?) or sa candidates or sa ibang tao who effortlessly makes my life miserable at work or sa budgets..other than that I love my job! =)

No comments: