Jun 8, 2007

A closer look on our baby

Finally we went for the 4D!

A little too late now as I am 35.5 weeks, yes a few days short of my 9th month. Hence if I haven't mentioned before expected date of delivery (EDD) is July 7, 2007. We didn't know it's advisable to go for 4D between 20-28 weeks of the pregnancy while there's plenty of room to move around for the baby giving the gyne more freedom to check the baby's health and vital signs inside mommy's womb. What we knew was that the 4D will give such accurate images so the closer to full term the better so we would know if the organs are complete etc. and it really drove us to go for it since our OB just shrugged of the idea of checking out the baby's gender. Hmp!Super kainis. Enough of the backgrounder...here's a closer look to our baby girl. =)



Soooo cute to see such a calm and peaceful image inside me! It builds up more excitement for me and Ryan. Now we can call the baby by her name / nickname. =)At first she had her hand on her face but later on she removed it making us see her face better. Chubby daw sabi ng doctor...naku bigla akong kinabahan but they later re-assured me that she is estimatedly 2.5-3 kg...I hope that's good. More good news was the baby was healthy as far as the test could check - heart, brain, liver, lungs, spine, my placenta, the amount of water. So far it's all up to me enduring the upcoming birthing pains. Woohoo! Anyway I'm sure it will all be worth it. =)

I immediately called mama to tell her the good news muntik na ma-heart attack si mama kse kala nya nanganak na ako...hahaha!Oo nga naman sabihin ko ba kseng.. "ma!it's a baby girl!!"

3 comments:

james said...

wow!!! baby girl! that's even greater news!! im so excited to vsit you there. we will be moving out this july 1 to our new house here. and guess what, its near the border! to the left it says welcome to singapore, to the right it says welcome to malaysia hehehe. keep updating this. we will be planning our visit there once we are relocated here.

~dowadee~ said...

=) thanks!yup james you're near JB in Malaysia.I hope you & Noreen are just fine and have settled in SG na. Balitaan namin kayo op cors!kahit di ko man ma-update ito lagi.Ingats!

abieco said...

malapit na!!!

na-e-excite na ako for you.